Hey Folks. I'm totally still here after my absence over the last few days. Not long after my last post about Halloween costumes for my dog Sally the wonder pug was stung by a bee. Sally my pug, is highly allergic to bees and went into anaphylactic shock. I gave her medication so she wouldn't die but she had to still be rushed to the vet er to save her life as the shock was now killing her.
Today I began cleaning out the three boxes of art supplies in the closet as well as just cleaning out the closet. My in laws are staying a week around thanksgiving so getting prepared now is great especially because i would like to be heavily crafting and sewing for the holidays.
Well I better get back to decluttering and organizing.
Love and Kisses.