December 22, 2010

Super easy 25 minute CHICKEN PARMESAN

Tonight my wonderful hubby and I were sitting around on a Tuesday night getting hungry. Tuesday and Wednesday's  are our weekend.
I gave him a couple of ideas, and being that it is only 4 days till Christmas I don't really have much meat in the house except what we are cooking for Christmas. I knew I had some Tyson Chicken tenders that I buy for my son because they are super easy to make.
I defrosted the tenders and looked around for breadcrumbs. Of course I was out but I did happen to spot a bag of Cesar croutons. After munching the croutons in the food processor I put the mix in a bowl and added about a 1/4 cup fresh Parmesan and about two teaspoons Italian seasonings.
Dip chicken in milk then in breadcrumbs. Place chicken on baking sheet lined with foil and spayed lightly with oil. spray chicken with oil also.
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, turn chicken pieces over and bake for 12 minutes more or until done.
Remove chicken from oven add a small pile of Parmesan to each chicken tender. Put pan back in oven turn on broiler  to medium and broil until cheese is melted. Only a few minutes.
Meanwhile boil pasta of choice. After pasta is finished add sauce, I used Newman's  because it is thick and very robust.
I plated the chicken on top of the pasta. Add a nice winter salad.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment