February 26, 2011

Ms. Tori's Pizza Sauce








My husband works late hours. Super radical plus for this little gypsy family because we get to spend the mornings together; super rad for this momma because I get quality alone time with daddy-o.
Tonight I am making pizza.
I have used a store bought pizza crust mix.
While the crust is rising I have mixed up this little recipe for pizza sauce.
Hope you all enjoy your Friday.
Xoxo
Torirae

Ms. Tori's pizza sauce

1 6oz can tomato paste
1 1/4 cup beef broth (you can use water also or veggie stock)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 teaspoon Rosemary
1/4 teaspoon basil
1/4 teaspoon oregano
1/4 teaspoon sugar
3 garlic cloves minced
1/4 cup chopped onion
Salt and pepper to taste
Pinch of cayenne

Bring all item to boil in saucepan.
Lower temp, cover and simmer for at least 20 minutes.
Use hand blender to mix sauce.

Yummy!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment