December 4, 2011

10 years gone....

As some of you know my husband and I recently split. Yeah yeah that's why I haven't been blogging. Honestly I haven't felt like it. Today I was inspired.
So I grew up in Seattle till my parents split in '89. We moved to Olympia, WA. Shit, I didn't even knew there were trees let alone forests in Washington. This I'm sure gives you idea to what kinda city girl I was. Olympia is a pretty radical place to spend your early teens in. I moved back and fourth off and on through my teens, traveling all over as any inspiring gypsy can. Last time I spent anything longer than a few months in Olympia  I was 2O.
Olympia has changed.

Here are some pictures from today.
I spent a few minutes talking about what Indian art is as well as what the Olympia brewery is. Oh and where I was when I had my last "stubby"....
Xoxo
Tori










No comments:

Post a Comment